Yesterday morning I woke up to a most wonderful surprise. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Lucy from PeaceCrafting. I really feel so honoured to be chosen for this.
I’m sure many of you already know about this award… but here are the rules again:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
For more info, please visit https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com
THANK YOU LUCY
I really am very grateful that you decided to choose me. I really love reading PeaceCrafting and have learned a number of new things. I also love how much you dote on your children, because I do the same. 🙂
LINK TO PEACECRAFTING
7 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
- I love rain and thunderstorms
- I love to cook and experiment with ingredients
- I just can’t seem to break up with a book, no matter how bad it is
- My idea of a perfect vacation would be to visit a city with a lot of history and live life like the locals for a few days
- I don’t know how to swim (shameful I know!)
- I don’t like lettuce
- I’d really like to learn how to play the guitar
Accepting the award was easy, nominating others is so difficult because I have too many wonderful blogs to choose from. It’s like asking someone to pick their favourite child. Nevertheless, since I have to, here’s my list (and of course the order is random}:
- Thoughts of a Crooked Mind
- See, there’s this thing called biology…
- The Wolf of Starbucks
- A mission to Mars
- Just a small town girl…
- written and smitten
- Deux Pies
- The Ninth Life
- Broken Intellectual
- The Realm of the Chaos Fairy
Thank you all for adding a little more sparkle to my life and magic to the blogosphere….