Smaller picture added for a fellow blogger. May be this will download.
During back-to-school shopping, I picked up a couple of discounted stationery items for myself. How could I resist? One of the item was a 2-pack Post-it Flag + Pen with Flag Combo. These pens come with miniature flags half the size of the normal flags.
I’m using a vertical layout diary on the A5 Filofax and I started to use these flags to mark meeting events. Advantages to this:
– I can move around the flags if meetings get changed
– I don’t like using pencils as they get smudged so this is a good alternative
– I write the meeting event on the flag and requirements if any under. Since these are translucent, I can see what I need.
– I can continue writing my to do list and reminders in my day column and move the flag on top to denote a meeting at the time.
– They come in several colours so I can designate colours to internal, client, personal meetings etc.
At the moment, I’m using Red for Client Meetings and Yellow for Personal events.
Ugh, my computer won’t download the picture so that I can see what you mean. Boo! I am intrigued by the clear flag concept.
I’m sorry you couldn’t view the picture. It may be that the file size is too big. I’ve added a smaller sized file to post, which you may be able to download. Here is a link to the actual picture as well. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BznnzhCgdnDXbHlCWmVyRnVkeXc/edit?usp=sharing
I hope it works.
Thank you for taking an interest in my post. 🙂