- At first, it feels weird not having a full time job after 15 years of office life. It feels weird not having a lot of people around you.
- Life is still quite busy… I don’t have as much time on my hands as I thought I would. I do however, get to cook interesting meals.
- Self-discipline is so important. Sticking to a schedule for work and organizing oneself are key skills. Even though I was so good at this at my job, I’m having a bit of a struggle now.
- I feel like I have to get dressed and go out everyday. I’m finding excuses to head out and do something or the other.
- I’m constantly having to correct myself from saying unemployed to saying self-employed.
- Staying positive. There are times when I’m freaking out, not knowing how long I can sustain on my savings. But I’m trying very hard to remain positive with daily affirmations and gratitude for small wins.